Thursday, January 22, 2009

Corporate Party at Manila Grand

It's back to work guys, and it seems like yesterday but I have to say that the party is sorely missed. Nakakapagod ang ating schedule ngayon with all the paperwork and operations too.

Anyway, I haven't uploaded our own group photo during the Corporate party last Friday. Here's a picture of the event featuring our wonderful accounting ladies.

Would you care to guess who Miss Kharen Baroso is among these shielas? Write your comment below.

1 comments:

benilhalk said...

Nice picture!! It reminded me of my office party that was arranged last week at one of corporate events Chicago. Everything was perfectly arranged and experienced event planner was hired. I really enjoyed everything there especially the food was yummy!

Post a Comment